Posted by Bee & John on February 6, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Just before Christmas, I did a delivery to a fabulous cook, and she got straight into the thermomix and made Oreo balls! I just HAD to have the recipe!!!!
EASY PEASY Oreo Balls!!!
- 2 packets Oreo.
- Speed 8 for 10-15 seconds
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons out & put aside
- Add cream cheese to the rest of the crumbs.
- Mix speed 6 until combined
- Scoop out teaspoon sized amounts and roll into balls - lace on a tray with a piece of baking parchment (or your Thermomat) on it
- Freeze 10-15 minutes
- Dip in chocolate - or cheat like me and squiggle melted chocolate ON them with a piping bag
- Decorate with reserved crumb and/or sprinkles.
Thank you Vanessa, you are my hero!