|Posted by Bee & John on May 15, 2011 at 10:51 PM|
Thank you Karen for providing these converted recipes from your German Watching your Weight cookbook!
2 portions = 1 point per portion
1. place onion in TM bowl and press turbo 2-3x
2. add the oil and cook for 5 min. on 100 deg. on level 1.
3. Add the carrots and chop using the turbo button 2-3x.
4. cook for another 5 mins on 100 on lvl 1
5. Add the leek, capsicum and tomato and again turbo 2-3x.
6. Add the tomato paste, stock, salt and pepper and add dry herbs and mix for 40 secs on lvl 3
7. add the corn and cook for 10 mins, on 90 deg. on lvl 2.
serve with rice.