|Posted by Bee & John on May 15, 2011 at 10:55 PM|
Thank you Karen for providing these converted recipes from your German Watching your Weight cookbook!
1. chop Onion and garlic for 3 seconds, level 7.
2. Add oil and cook for 3 min, 90 deg., level 2
3. add the spinach and water and cook for a further 3 mins, 90 deg. level 2
4. add the ricotta and lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix on level 2-3 until combined. Add the prawns and mix them in on reverse on 2 or 3 until combined.
5. fill the canelloni tubes with the mix and place in an oven dish
6. passata, vinegar and oregano into the TM and mix for 2-3 seconds on level 2-3 and season with salt and pepper
7. pour over the canelloni and sprinkle on the cheese.
8. bake for 30 minutes in a 200 degree oven
Recipe makes 4 portions at 5 points per serve
Karen's HINTS - I would probably chop the prawns beforehand into a mince like consistancy or use shrimp.