|Posted by Bee & John on May 15, 2011 at 10:59 PM|
1. Defrost the raspberries
2. separate the eggs
3. beat the egg whites with 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar for 1 minute on level 3 (I am assuming one uses the butterfly for this part but the recipe doesnt say so)
remove the mix from the bowl
4. beat the egg yolks with the vanilla sugar and 1 tblspn of the icing sugar until frothy. remove from the bowl.
5. puree the raspberries together with the orange liquor.
6. mix the raspberries with the egg yolk mix and add the sweetener (to taste).
7. sift the cornflour into the raspberry and egg mix.
8. fold the egg white into the mix
9. use the margarine to grease the souffle moulds.
10. pour the mix into souffle moulds and into a hot water bath tray.
11. bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 20 minutes and then reduce the heat to 160 and cook for a further 20 minutes
12. dust with icing sugar
Karen's Notes: according to the recipe each serve is 2.5 points but it doesnt say how many portions the recipe should make.