|Posted by Bee & John on May 15, 2011 at 11:03 PM|
Italian Almond Biscuits
Makes 40 at 1 point per biscuit
Preheat oven to 175 degrees at stage 5
1. flour, egg, margarine, sugar, sweetener, vanilla sugar, lemon rind and chopped almonds into TM.
2. process for 2 mins, level 3 into a dough
3. add whole almonds
4. level 1, reverse to mix in
5. roll the dough into two logs approx 3cm thick and wrap in glad wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. place the rolls onto a baking tray and place in the oven for around 15 minutes.
7. remove from oven and allow to cool slightly
8. cut the logs into slices of about 1cm thickness and lay them out on baking trays.
9. bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden