|Posted by Bee & John on March 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM|
Oh my goodness! Want a quick, fab looking, easy peasy cheesecake-ish tart?
This is fabulous! AND.... easy! To convert this from the original recipe, I barely had to do anything - it was almost designed for the thermomix!
Warning tho - don't come back to me for a less sweet version LOL - this is a dessert, not meant to be eaten daily (although you could) and for special occassions only
1. Melt butter in TM bowl on 50oC for 2 minutes on speed 1
2. add flour, sugar and coconut and blend together for 10-20 seconds on speed 5 untill combined
3. Press mixture into a 20 cm x 30 cm slice tin lined with baking paper.
4. Bake at 170°C for 13 minutes.
IN THE MEAN TIME: get as much as you can out of the TM bowl, not actually necessary to clean it.
5. add the condensed milk, passionfruit and lemon juice and blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 4 until combined
6. Remove base from oven and pat down gently with the back of a spoon to make level.
7. Spread combined condensed milk, passionfruit and lemon juice over cooked base
8. return to oven for 5 minutes.
This is so very simple and super easy - ooops, sorry, might have mentioned that!
Step one: pressing in the base
Step two: smoothing down the centre after baking
Step three: the final product